To reboot a LG Smart TV, follow these simple instructions.
1. Press the home button on your remote control to bring up the home screen.
2. Navigate to the settings menu by using the arrow buttons on your remote.
3. Once in the settings menu, use the arrow buttons to select “General,” and then press the enter button.
4. In the General menu, select “Reset to Initial Settings.” This will bring up a warning message asking if you are sure you want to reset your TV.
5. Select “Yes” to confirm the reset.
6. The TV will now begin the reset process, which may take a few minutes to complete.
7. Once the reset is complete, the TV will automatically reboot.
8. After the reboot, you will need to set up your TV again, including configuring your network settings, setting up any additional devices (such as a cable box or game console), and re-linking any smart home devices (such as a smart speaker or thermostat).
9. Once the setup process is complete, your LG smart TV will be fully rebooted and ready for use.
It’s important to note that resetting your TV will erase all of your personal settings and preferences, including any customization you have made to the home screen or the settings menu. You will need to reconfigure these after the reset is complete.
Additionally, if you are experiencing problems with your TV that cannot be resolved through standard troubleshooting methods, resetting the TV may be a necessary step in fixing the issue. However, it’s always a good idea to try other methods (such as power cycling the TV or unplugging it and plugging it back in) before resorting to a full reset.
We hope this guide was helpful in explaining how to reboot your LG smart TV.
Timothy is a tech enthusiast and has been working in the industry for the past 10 years. He has a vast knowledge when comes to technology and likes to help people with this knowledge.