Walmart Plus, often referred to as Walmart+, is a membership service offered by the retail giant Walmart. While it promises a plethora of benefits like unlimited free deliveries, member prices on fuel, and mobile scan & go, there might be reasons you’d want to opt out after trying the free trial. Here’s a step-by-step guide to ensure you’re not billed when the trial ends.
Before You Begin
Table of Contents
- Know Your Deadline: It’s essential to remember the exact date your free trial ends. Walmart typically offers a 15-day free trial for its Walmart+ service, so mark the calendar to ensure you cancel it before this period expires.
- Login Credentials: Ensure you have the correct login details for your Walmart account. You’ll need them to access your Walmart+ subscription details.
Step-by-Step Guide to Cancel Walmart Plus Free Trial
- Visit Walmart’s Official Website:
- Go to Walmart’s website.
- Sign In:
- Click on the ‘Account’ icon, usually represented by a human silhouette or your profile picture if you’ve added one.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Navigate to Account Settings:
- Once you’re logged in, click on ‘Account’.
- Under the dropdown menu, click on ‘Account Settings’.
- Locate Walmart+ Membership:
- Scroll down until you find a section titled ‘Walmart+ Membership’ or a similar category related to subscriptions.
- Manage Membership:
- Click on ‘Manage Membership’ or ‘Manage Subscription’. This option allows you to view details of your current subscription, including the renewal date and payment method.
- Cancel Membership:
- Find and click on the ‘Cancel Membership’ or ‘Cancel Subscription’ link.
- Walmart might ask you for a reason for cancelation. Choose the option that best describes your reason or select ‘Other’ if none of the given reasons match your situation.
- Confirm Cancellation:
- You might receive a prompt asking if you’re sure about the cancellation. Confirm it. It’s crucial to ensure that you’ve received an acknowledgment, whether it’s an on-screen confirmation or an email.
Points to Remember:
- Email Confirmation: It’s a good practice to save the cancellation email confirmation for future reference.
- Billing Check: Keep an eye on your bank or card statements to ensure that no charges are made after the cancellation.
- Reactivate If Needed: If you change your mind in the future, you can always reactivate your Walmart+ membership.
It’s straightforward to cancel your Walmart Plus free trial, but it’s vital to do it timely to avoid any charges. Remember to always keep a record of any online subscriptions and their trial periods to manage them effectively.
Timothy is a tech enthusiast and has been working in the industry for the past 10 years. He has a vast knowledge when comes to technology and likes to help people with this knowledge.